In a world that continues to become increasingly digital, creating an internet presence for your business is now an important necessity.
In today’s digital era, when a consumer needs a problem solved, they hop online for answers. But with so many companies pushing and shoving each other online competing for business, how do you stand out from the crowd?
You need an ally to help you navigate the dynamic digital world of web marketing. You need an agency that specializes in all forms of digital media. And you found it at Dazzle Interactive Agency. Make An Impact Online!
We are here to give you the online presence. We have the expertise in every area of internet digital marketing expressed below.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is all about optimizing your website to ensure that your website appears on top 10 search results in key search engines e.g Google, Yahoo and Bing. The higher your website is featured in the top search result pages the more credible your website appears to your target market and this increases your online web traffic.
- Increases your online visibility.
- Target specific web visitors and convert them into sales leads
- Increase your online market share.
- Increase the number of qualified leads that you get through your website.
- Increase the number of customer conversations that come through your website.
- Keyword Research and Analysis.
- Keyword integration in the website.
- Meta tags definition and integration on the website.
- Google analytics integration.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a way to get noticed on Google, Bing and Yahoo search engines for any search term as long as you are prepared to ‘bid’ the right amount for your ad to be displayed on the first page. For many businesses, it can be a low cost way to advertise and it is also easy to measure the success of your campaigns.
Maximizing your visibility by sponsoring your keywords which automatically places your website on top of your competitors for this reason, people are most likely to end up on your site.
Targets your preferred audience. It targets and directs individuals who are seeking a specific product or service to your website.
It is the most cost effective way of targeting a specific market or audience compared to traditional marketing e.g TV, Radio, Newspapers e.t.c.
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Campaigns
- LinkedIn Campaigns
- Adwords Training
- Campaign Optimization
- Budget Planning
Social media marketing is the process of attaining website popularity through social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. Social Media has taken online marketing by storm in recent years and has captured a decent percentage of businesses and institutions that use this modern and necessary communication channel to reach their audience.
It is a cost effective marketing tool since it is free to sign up or register for an account in most of the top social media websites.
Social media websites have the potential to bring more visibility to your business and also generate quality leads to your website.
- We increase your visibility by creating awareness of your social media page thereby increasing the retention rate of your visitors through consistent visitor engagements. This can be achieved by carrying our social media campaigns e.g sponsoring adverts, stories e.t.c.
- Social media marketing strategy. We assess your needs, outline opportunities and prescribe specific actions for short and long-term social media success.
- Social profile creation. We custom design your social media pages and amalgamate them with your corporate identity not only to help your target market identify with your organization but also to give your profile page an aesthetic appeal that will attract visitors.
Social Media Management
Our social media management service allows you to focus on running your business while we take care of your social media outlets. We will respond to all your customer social media enquiries, post status updates on behalf of your business and increase customer interaction with your page through posts suited for your demographic. Below is a taste of what our social media services have to offer.
- Monitor and report the customer traffic and interaction of your social media page.
- Create and maintain your social media page aesthetic appeal.
- Customize social media content for your target market in order to increase social media fans and followers
- Acquisition of new leads and customer retention through constant customer interaction.
This is whereby you constantly communicate with your existing and potential customers by regular email newsletter usage, fully customized with your corporate identity and branding. By staying in touch with your customers and conveying your products and services directly to them, you have the ability to use this type of constant advertising in a cost effective way.
With a well-executed email marketing campaign, you can bring visitors back to your website, focus them on particular promotions, services or products and bring content to them that they may not find on their own initiative.
- Personalize Messages. We design and develop customized e-shots with your corporate identity thus speaking directly to your customer in a personalized way.
- Real-Time Messages. We send product e-shots to your potential and existing clients within a short period of time and redirect them to the product landing page in your website.
- Reduce Overhead Costs. All you need is an email design complete with your message that will be sent to your target customers. You don’t need to print brochures, fliers, newspaper adverts to get your message across to your target customer.
- Track Sales and User Engagement. We fit your Email Marketing campaign with tracking information on how many people opened your email, how many people clicked a link in your email, which specific link within the email was clicked most, how many people complained that an email was spam or un subscribed from your mailing list. We merge this with a business’s ability to track sales back to a source and you can identify customer engagement and response through an entire cycle with clear, easy-to-understand metrics.
- Emails are environmentally friendly therefore less paper is used and this saves the planet by reducing the number of trees felled for print collateral that you would have engaged in your promotional activities.
- Campaign Management, Planning and Reports
- Subscriber Management